History of Cortesis



In 1956, in a small shop in downtown Cobourg, Peter and Helen started their first jewellery store.  In 1980, son Harry joined the business after attending the Gemological Institute of America in Santa Monica California.  

Together, Harry and his wife Andrea run the family business. They operate the Northumberland Mall store in Cobourg.




© Cortesis Jewellers 2017